|Busy Bees at Glenalm...|
| || ||DETAILS
Update these details
|Name||Busy Bees at Glenalmond|
|Address||14 King Harry Lane|
|Description||Busy Bees at Glenalmond is a nursery set in a beautiful original building set on the outskirts of St Albans near to the town. We are in easy distance of the M25 and M1 and have our own car park. The nursery has a total of 8 children’s base rooms across three floors and is divided into different age ranges. The bottom floor caters for children aged between 3mths and 2 and a half. The first floor then ranges from 2- 3 and half, followed by our Pre-school 1 and Pre-school 2 for over 3’s.
We have a wide range of incentives for all ages some of which are; Busy Babies, Wake and Shake, Imagination station and Premier Bambino which is to be launched later this year. Premier Bambino and Busy Babies are focused on children under the age of 1, supporting babies with their development but also offering available space and support to outside agencies for both during and after pregnancy.
We have a large garden area and nature trail outside and a soft play and sensory room inside. We also offer additional extra curriculum activities such as Tiny Ballerina, Click IT and French.
As well as our childcare based team we also have a dedicated support team, consisting of two housekeepers dedicated to keeping the cleanliness of the nursery at the highest level and our chef who prepares fresh, healthy and tasty meals for all our children. We are dedicated to making transitions as easy as possible so allergies or culturally based preferences will be catered for.
Due to the capacity of the nursery we have a large dedicated staff team, whose main priority is to provide the highest possible level of care to children. We provide a safe, secure, fun and happy environment for children to promote their talents, skills and development.
Our staff team largely consist of qualified level 3’s and we have staff who are currently training towards this and a level 4. All staff have training in safeguarding and first aid.
We also have a great Parent partnership group who support the nursery. If you wish to gain further information or book in to have a look at the nursery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Facilities at the nursery include:
• Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
• Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
• Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
• Interactive smart board for all those IT users
• Extra curricular activities including Tiny Mites music, Click IT computer lessons and Bee Active Football and Multiskills
• Exclusive Pre-school academy
• Secure fingerprint entry system and CCTV
• Bright, welcoming play areas for each age group
• Large indoor soft play area and sensory room
• All inclusive price including nappies, meals and refreshments
• 4 large outdoor play areas which are age specific
• The nursery can be flexible to meet parent’s needs within the opening hours, by prior arrangement
• Beautiful location
• Good onsite parking facilities