Home of the Lytton family since 1490. Beautiful formal gardens including a Jekyll herb garden, are planted maze and wilderness walks. British Raj exhibition. The 250 acre park includes extensive children's adventure playground, 3/4 mile miniature railway and deer park. Special events in summer.
* Conference facilities available.
* Disabled Facilities: Limited access to ground floor of house possible. Toilets (2 units).
* Ample car & coach parking at Playground, close to entrance of House & Gardens.
• Park, Gardens, Playground & Railway: 11:00am - 5:30pm
• House: 12 noon - 5:00pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Open from Easter through September.
Please check www.knebworthhouse.com for opening times.