Founded in 1338 as a Friary, the Priory became a private home in 1568 and remained as such until early this century. In 1920 Mrs Page-Croft gave the house and gardens to the people of Ware and it has housed Council Offices since then.
Completely restored in 1994, it is set in 7 acres of riverside parkland. Ware Priory is now a popular conference and banqueting venue, ideal for Weddings, Celebration parties and weekday meetings.
Free band concerts are often staged on summer Sunday afternoons.
Opening Hours: Office hours or by arrangement.
Disabled Facilities: Lift & toilet
Conference Facilities and Function Suites Available.